Our website address is: https://gmexpress.com.au.
What we collect
- Contact name and details
- Payment and transaction information including type, bank and credit card details etc
- Delivery address or collection details
- Your location details through your smart phone or device
- browser, websites visited, IP address, user and system preferences, device type etc
- transaction, product, services and activity details of purchases, preferences and interactions
How we collect
- Growers Market Express ‘s online stores, social media platforms
- Make a purchase or place an order
- Setup a Growers Market Express Online account
- Transact including making a non‐cash payment, or request a service where we collect Personal Information such as pre-orders.
- Post a review, rating or comment on our website or social media page, or other user generated content on one of our websites or Apps
Why we collect personal information
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We collect your personal information to provide, administer, improve and personalise our products
and services, and to support our business functions, including:
- to provide you with products and services including any associated credit card services
- to improve our service operations to enhance your customer experience
- to manage and work with our service providers to fulfil your request for products and services such as processing transactions and payments, delivering products and services, providing refunds and discounts
- to register and service your account, including your online account and keeping your information up‐to‐date, and verifying your identity.
- promoting and communicating Growers Market Express products and services throughm direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media.
- to communicate with you and perform research and statistical analysis, such as customer satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes, tailor products and promotional offers to you, usage behaviour and user experience for online and digital platforms to improve functionality and usability.
- to conduct investigative, fraud and loss prevention activities to protect Growers Market Express’s interests including protection of our stores, staff, customers, suppliers and merchandise (including theft and fraud prevention)
- to respond to your query, feedback or concerns
- responding to and interacting with regulatory bodies and relevant government agencies
- general planning and administration, and as other required or permitted by law
- We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
Protection of personal information
Personal information we hold can be in electronic or hard copy form, both onsite at a Growers Market Express premises or with our trusted service provider. Any trusted service provider must observe and meet our information security requirements to minimise the risk of unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or unapproved alteration of, personal information.
In addition we have a number of security controls in place and use a range of resources, process and technology controls to protect your personal information. For an example all Team Members are required and bound by internal information security policies including limiting and controlling access to systems that hold personal information.
While we endeavour to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online. You disclose that information at your own risk. You should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic
storage is 100% secure. You can also help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential, access is limited and encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and log out after use. If you become aware of unauthorised
access, please let us know as soon as practicable.
Complaints or Questions
- Mail: Growers Market Express Pty Ltd, 1-2 Lathlian Street, Belconnen Fresh Food Market, Belconnen,ACT 2617
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may ask you to submit your complaint in writing. We may discuss and share your complaint with our staff and our service providers and others as required and appropriate.
All complaints received, will be dealt with fairly and in a timely manner considering all the circumstances of the complaint. In most cases, we expect that complaints will be investigated and a response generally provided within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. If the matter is more complex and our investigation may take longer, we will contact you and advise you of this.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Updates to this Policy
covered under the Australian Privacy Principles. These include the right to erasure, rights to data portability and right to object.